Friday 11 October 2013

Autumn Beauty: Can't live without....

As winter starts to draw in there are a few things I gravitate towards to banish the winter dryness and cheer up cold weather blues. These should also keep your purse happy as each item is under £10.



  • Tresemme Liquid Gold Argan infused hair oil - if you have dry ends this is definitely one for you. Really good at combating the winter winds that make your hair knotty and dry (plus it smells good). I find the best way to use this is to put it in wet hair and blow dry it so it doesn't get greasy.
  • Nip and Fab Dry Hand fix - my favourite hand cream of the moment. Sinks in really well so you can actually get on with life afterwards (first world problems, I know). Smells like pistachios and protects your hands. A little more pricey at £9.95 but the Nip and Fab website often has offers. 
  • Soap and Glory, Rich and Foamous Body Wash - possibly the best smelling shower gel ever. Smells of almonds and brown sugar and is lovely and moisturising. I find the scent warming and it really lasts on the skin. Available at boots for £6.50
  • Palmer's Original Lip Balm - dry lips are the bain of my life all year round so I really slap this stuff on when the weather gets cold. Great if you have sensitive lips and I personally think it's better than vaseline. And it's super cheap at £1.75
  • Superdrug Vitamin E facial oil - I adore this range from superdrug and haven't tried anything from it I haven't loved. I use the day cream normally but this is great for a little extra moisture. I would recommend using it at night as it can be a little greasy. Watch out for the 2 for £4, normally £2.99.
  • Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - it suggested on the bottle that you pour some in the bath for a deep moisture treatment and it did not disappoint. Made my skin feel lovely and wasn't greasy in the tub (less clean up). Again more pricey at £9.99 but superdrug often have palmer's less then half price.
  • Nip and Fab Dry Skin Fix, Pistachio Sundae - if you didn't guess already I really love things that smell nutty, especially in the winter. This body butter smells good enough to eat and doesn't leave that greasy residue on you skin like some do. It is green so don't be put off it disappears instantly. A good value body butter at £8.49
What are your autumn must haves? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment