Friday 11 October 2013

My Interrail Adventure in Panoramas

This summer just gone, I went travelling with a friend throughout the south of Europe for a month. Naturally I wanted to take a fairly indestructible camera to survive backpacks and trains. What I soon discovered was the panorama setting which I fell in love with. These are some of my favourite panoramas from the trip, hope you enjoy.

The Parthenon in Athens was the first major site we saw, my friend is right in the middle if you can spot her.



The ceiling of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona (had to be pretty flexible to get this angle :) )

The view of Barcelona from the Parq Guell, the Sagrada Familia is in there somewhere!

This is a lovely the lovely old town of Bari, very undiscovered by tourists (get your guide books out, you will need all the Italian you can muster!)

The inside of the medieval castle at Bari (only 3euros to get in)


The beach of El Puerto de Santa Maria (you can see all the way out to Cadiz)

Florence Duomo from above

A little snapshot from when we ended up in Paris for the afternoon (long story)

Inside the Vatican

The baldachin of St Peter's

The Piazza of St Peter's on a sunday (WE SAW THE POPE!)

Let me know if you would like any more information about my Interrail experience, or any helpful tips (I certainly learnt a lot and packed WAY too much). Leave any questions in the comments! Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment